There has never been a better time to become a member of the CII, which is the world's largest professional body for risk and financial services. Why?
- Employers are receiving a lot of speculative CVs at the moment - being a member of a professional body such as the CII is a great way to show you mean business
- Membership plugs you in to a huge amount of valuable data online about the sector
- To get on in risk, you have to be a people person. If you are a member of the CII, you get access to local and regional risk professionals. You can attend the same events as them, ask questions and raise your profile - who knows, it could even open the door to your dream a job
- There is an exclusive Linkedin group for Discover members - the group joins students and employers, making it a great way to ask your questions before the application
- There is now a low-cost membership offer if you're a student at a UK university. Pay a third of the usual cost and get all the benefits. Now that makes sense.
To apply for Discover membership either download the application form here or email email@example.com.