Willis Group Holdings plc is a leading global insurance broker, developing and delivering professional insurance, reinsurance, risk management, financial and human resource consulting and actuarial services to corporations, public entities and institutions around the world. Willis has more than 400 offices in nearly 120 countries, with a global team of approximately 17,000 employees serving clients in virtually every part of the world.
We have opportunities for intelligent, ambitious and talented graduates across several aspects of our business.
We offer a two-year graduate programme which starts with a one-week intensive induction. You will then join your team for on-the-job training which is complemented by ongoing learning sessions.
If you have the following qualities you are well-placed to apply for the Willis UK graduate programme:
- The ability to form strong relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- The get-up-and-go to create your own experiences and challenges
- Strong teamworking skills
- Pride in the organisation for which you work
- Strong academic record (2:1 degree or above)
Please visit our website www.willis.com/careers for more information and to apply online.
Visit the Willis website »